Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rafael Nadal

Read Nadal’s Blog. Interesting to say the least. One thing is for sure – like McEnroe said, Nadal definitely earned a lot of respect and fans for his performance.

I am not going to go into details, into what I felt, into my thoughts, into the whole thing. I am just going to say I have great memories of these 2 weeks. I think I improved, I learned things, I played good matches, difficult ones, and I got to the final again. What happened in the final has been already written a lot, analyzed and said. The only thing I am going to say is that I was sad, very sad to lose the final since I thought I could have won it. Roger is the best, we know that, but I had my chances yesterday. It's over now and it's better for me not to think about it anymore (but it is difficult!).

No comments: